Policy on Returns and Exchanges
1. Pack all the items in the original packing. Items bought as sets must be returned in sets.
2. Fill in the return request form attached to the order.
3. Attach a copy of the sales invoice, and please note that if your order was paid by credit card you will also need to provide us with your credit card details as we do not record them in any way for your security.
4. Send the parcel to this address:
16 Powley Pde, Watsonia, Australia 3087
5. After you have sent the parcel, please inform us of that by sending us an email.
Eligibility of Items for Return or Exchange
Customers have the right to return any purchased items without defining the reason within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the moment of receiving those items from the Seller or the Seller's representatives. The items can be returned if their consumer properties, factory labels, and ready-for-sale condition are preserved.
To return the items, Customers must submit the copy of proof of purchase and fill in the return request form.
Rules on returning and exchanging Items with discovered defects:
- The product must have been purchased from from our store within the last 14 days
- The product must be in a condition where it can be resold...in other words, would you be happy if you received the product in that condition?
- The product can not have been used in any way
- The product was not ordered in for you...i.e. it's not a normally stocked in-house product of ours
- A faulty product covered under the manufacturer's warranty will be replaced if the product is found to be faulty
- Subject to these conditions, a refund for the purchase price will be given less any costs